Winger Back on Tour in U.S...Winger starts their 2012 US tour on July 7th in Waterloo, Ia.! 6/2/12
John with 5th Kind…John joins forces with Memphis Premier Classic Rock Band 5th Kind! The band’s lineup includes Jeff Adams (Lead Vocals, Bass) Kory Myers (Lead Vocals, Guitar) Kary Badour (Keyboards) and Pete Mendillo (Drums) 10/15/11
Winger in Brazil...Winger performs live for the first time in Brazil! The band will perform at the Hard Rock Cafe in Rio de Janeiro on October 16th, then at the Carioca Club in Sao Paulo on October 17th. 9/10/10
- Winger at Sweden Rock Festival...Winger will be performing at Sweden Rock Festival in Solvesborg, Sweden on June 12 at the main stage with Guns and Roses and Bachman Turner Overdrive! 5/10/10
Winger 2010 US Tour Kicks Off May 9th in Elgin,IL...Winger continues their tour supporting their latest release “Karma”! 4/5/10
- Winger 2010 Europe Tour Kicks off in Norway…Winger continues their tour supporting their latest release “Karma”! 1/14/10
- New Giant CD “Promise Land” released...The official release date for Giant’s highly anticipated CD “Promised Land” is here! The new CD is available at Best Buy, ITunes, Amazon. com as well as many other digital download sites and record stores. 3/9/10
- Giant video “Promise Land” on YouTube…Check out the new video for the first single from the new Giant CD “Promised Land”. 2/9/10
- John joins Giant for new CD…John is proud to announce that he has joined powerhouse rock band Giant for the new studio album “Promised Land” to be released on Frontiers records in 2010! 2/10/09
- Winger “Karma” Tour Europe 2009…Winger tours Europe Nov. 20 – Dec. 12 in support of the new studio album “Karma”. 8/22/09
- New Winger CD “Karma” press release…Frontiers Records proudly announces the release of WINGER’s fifth studio album entitled “Karma” on October 16th in Europe and October 27th in the USA. 8/16/09
- Tom, Dick and Harry performs at 2008 Star Spangled Celebration...Tom, Dick and Harry will be performing at WMC Stations’ Star Spangled Celebration on July 4th along with Ten Years and The Soul Shockers, among others.The concert will be held at Tom Lee Park in Memphis, Tn. Showtime is 7:00 pm. 5/22/08
- Winger performs at Station Fire Benefit…Winger will be performing at the Fifth Anniversary Relief Fund Charity Concert on Monday, February 28, 2008 at Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island . The charity event marks the fifth anniversary of the Station Nightclub tragedy in Rhode Island, the fourth largest nightclub fire in U.S. history. On March 23rd, VH1 Classic will televise “VH1 Classic Presents: Aftermath: The Station Fire Five Years Later” Winger will be performing along with Tom Scholz (Boston), Aaron Lewis (Staind), Tesla, Twisted Sister, John Rich, (Big and Rich) Gretchen Wilson, and Eric Martin among others. 1/21/08
- Winger back on tour in the US….Winger begins their 2008 US Tour on February 14th in Pittsburgh, Pa…. 1/13/08
- Live Winger DVD/CD release….Winger delivers their first ever live concert DVD! Culled from their 2007 US tour, the band rips through all the hits, progressive jams and new material with an intense passion and energy!.. 1/1/08
- Winger on Monster Ballads Christmas CD….Winger contributes their rocked-up version of the John Lennon song “Happy Christmas” (War is Over) to the Monster Ballads Christmas album now available on Razor and Tie records.. 10/12/07
- Winger Japan/Australia Tour 2007….Winger begins a two week tour of Japan and Australia with fellow 80′s rockers Ratt on November 5th in Osaka, Japan! This is the band’s first time to perform in Japan since the 1993 “Pull” Tour, and is the first time Winger has performed in Australia.
- Winger kicks off U.S. Tour….Winger hits the road this February for a 6 week U.S tour to support the new release,Winger IV. The tour begins in Long Island, N.Y. on February 1st.
- Winger IV released in U.S….Winger IV hits the stores November 21st! It’s the band’s first studio record in 13 years and is now officially released in the U.S. after it’s initial release in Europe in October. Go to your local record store, or visit Amazon.com , and buy it online!
- John performs with Kallen Esperian at Orpheum Theater…John will be performing the Queen classic “We Are The Champions” with world renowned Opera singer Kallen Esperian and the Memphis Symphony at the Orpheum Theater’s 79th Annual Gala Celebration Saturday November 25th at 8:00pm.
- Winger Tour Europe 2006…John will be heading out in October with Winger for a tour of Europe to support the recently recorded Winger 4 CD.The new CD is scheduled for a release date of October 20th in Europe, check back for a release date in the US.
- John back with Winger for new CD…After a long wait and after much anticipation, as announced today at MelodicRock.com, “Frontiers Records is particularly excited to announce the signing of Winger for a brand new reunion studio album!” The release further says, “after years of consideration Kip Winger decided to reunite Winger for a brand new album. This finally happened when he actually “heard” the musical path where he could “move the band sound forward, without repeating the same music over and over”. The new material will feature Kip, Reb Beach, Rod Morgenstein, John Roth, and Cenk Eroglu on keyboards.
- John demos St. Blues Guitars for Legendary Gear at Namm 2006…John will be heading out to Anaheim, Ca. on January 18th to demo Legendary Gear’s new line of St. Blues Guitars at the NAMM Show 2006. These fresh yet classic looking guitars designed by Chris Lovell and Charlie Lawing of Strings and Things in Memphis ROCK!! Click here to find out more about St. Blues Guitars
- John performs with Jimi Jamison at Star Spangled Celebration…John will be performing with Jimi Jamison of Survivor at WMC Stations’ Star Spangled Celebration on July 2nd along with Everclear and Egypt Central, among others.The concert will be held at Shelby Farms in Memphis, Tn. Showtime will be at 7:30 pm.
- The John Roth Band opens for King’s X in Little Rock…The John Roth Band will be opening the show for King’s X at Juanita’s on April 24th in Little Rock, Ar. Showtime is 7:00 pm.